Developing Computational Tool for Damage Estimation and Risk Assessment Due to Hazards
Goal: Developing computational HPC tool for damage estimation and risk assessment due to hazards for high-rise mixed-use buildings with building inventory data, fragility curves and other data on Ergo platform.
- Developing multi-hazard scenario
- Customizing Ergo with Korean environment for hazard risk assessment
- Developing/preparing data including building inventory, building fragility curves, hazards, geospatial contextual data, etc.
- Testing risk assessment methods on identified scenario hazards for high-rise mixed-use buildings
- Implementing risk assessment methods on identified scenario hazards for real data of high-rise mixed-use buildings with HPC and customized Ergo software
Recent space activity