- Getting Started for Users
- DFDL Specification
- Getting Daffodil - instructions for downloading the command-line version
- Dependencies & Licenses
- Unsupported Features & Errata Implemented/Not-Implemented by release
- Command Line Interface
- Interactive Debugger
- Eclipse Setup for DFDL Users - setting up an Eclipse development environment to help with authoring DFDL schemas.
- Examples - try these out to get started
- How to Report a Bug
- DFDL Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Getting Daffodil - will download the jars, as well as the command line environment that you may find convenient to use.
- Javadoc for the Daffodil API
- Scaladoc for the Daffodil API
Developing Daffodil Itself