- Python is installed on your computer.
- Docker is installed on your computer. You can download and install Docker from https://www.docker.com/products/docker-desktop.
- You already have a piece of code written in Python that can process a file and generate metadata. Optionally, this can also be used if you have a command-line program written in another programming language, which can be invoked from Python.
- The extractor that you are trying to create will only generate metadata in JSON format and/or a file preview.
- Your code has been tested and does what it is supposed to do.