- MailerPlugin (it was not clear if this plugin actually gets used to send email to me - Todd.)
- RDFExportService (implements plugin)
- Since the RDF endpoints have been removed, can the RDF plugins be removed as well?
- Pull request created for removing these plugins (note added - 1/15/2020)
- Todd - will replace with value in conf. This plugin is simply enabled or not. (Pull request created)
- Todd - will replace with value in conf, again, either enabled or not. (Pull request created)
- This plugin worked pretty much the same as SpaceCopy and SpaceSharing, so I replaced it with a value in the application.conf in the same pull request as those 2 plugins. (Todd, 1/7/2020).
- Removed by Todd (pull request now open)
- Beginning this week (todd, 22 Jan 2020)
There are several significant changes to PyClowder that have been discussed - would be nice to bundle them into a corresponding release update for 2.0. (essentially pyclowder 3.0)
- Move to a client-based structure entirely with standardized support for both key and user/pass, along with other improvements. Max has a branch from Spring 2019 with many of these implemented: https://opensource.ncsa.illinois.edu/bitbucket/projects/CATS/repos/pyclowder/compare/diff?sourceBranch=refs%2Fheads%2Fclowder-clients-clean&targetRepoId=1013
- Improve support for extractor versioning
- Include extractor version in attached metadata (perhaps in agent section, also needs Clowder upgrades for this)
- Allow registration of multiple versions of same extractor and make sure API points to correct version
- Flags for metadata upload functions to increase flexibility
- overwrite metadata if from same name + version of extractor
- skip extraction of metadata from same name + extractor exists
- optional flag to ignore version matching?
- move simple extractor into pyclowder formally so it's easy to import
- move sample simple extractors somewhere else?
Play 2.6 Upgrade Upgrade Play 2.2.0 to 2.2.6 https://www.playframework.com/documentation/2.5.x/Migration23 https://www.playframework.com/documentation/2.5.x/Migration24 http://www.silhouette.rocks/ - Secure Social replacement https://www.playframework.com/documentation/2.5.x/Migration25 https://www.playframework.com/documentation/2.6.x/Migration26