- Create VM
- Install ArcGIS 10.4.1 Desktop Version advanced.
- During the installation process select Advanced (ArcInfo) Single Use product.
- Install Git for windows
- Clone extractor and pyclowder repositories to ~/Repositories
- Add Python, and Scripts to Path (for root user)
- For ArcGIS 10.7 you can use C:\Python27\ArcGIS10.7\, and C:\Python27\ArcGIS10.7\Scripts\
- Pip is installed by ArcGIS, but should be updated
- `python -m pip install --upgrade pip`
- Install pika
- requests has already been installed, but is needed if it gets removed in a later version of ArcGIS
- Install Pyclowder
- Install extractor requirements
- Update environment variables for root user. Make sure that Python, python/scripts, and 7zip are available in the system path environment variable.
Verify that extractor is running fine
- Download and Install NSSM