- Need to have better explanation of the Avg. Annual N yield graph (Ted Kratschmerto provide information)
- Also need a way to get back to the Illinois "state-wide" or "overall summary" nutrient yield chart after clicking into a watershed while on the Illinois Drainage screen.
- Ted Kratschmer currently, if you click the station again, it will go back to "overall summary" (ok- It seemed like the other day that was not happening, but maybe I missed it -TK)
- Bug: when turn off the selection of watershed, the popup should be disappeared.
- On the Illinois Drainage page, we need to have under the Overall Summary, a box somewhere that says "The total nitrate load leaving the state of Illinois is estimated to be xxxx lb 2019" or whatever year. We need can get that information from the graphs on page 10 & 11. (Aaron may have this, or perhaps he can get it from McIsaac) https://www2.illinois.gov/epa/topics/water-quality/watershed-management/excess-nutrients/Documents/NLRS_SCIENCE_ASSESSMENT_UPDATE_2019%20v7_FINAL%20VERSION_web.pdf ... on the "Illinois Drainage" page we should also add an Annual Load graph along with the Annual Yield
- Ted Kratschmer is "Illinois drainage page" a dashboard with "IL drainage" boundary type? or story board? I meant the dashboard view of Illinois Drainage. I'm proposing we add text above the yield chart. Also need to add a chart above the yield chart that shows the statewide load. -TK
- Do we have polygons for the "unmonitored area" in illinois for the Illinois Drainage view? ... I think it would be clearer if we displayed those polygons along with the existing catchments and had a legend that said "Load from this area extrapolated" Aaron Hoyle-Katz ... This is a lower priority at this point, but still important.
- We need to think about this. If the polygon shows, then users want to click and try to see the data. Yes, what you say makes sense. What if we used an additional shading similar to "no data" shading, and have it say "area extrapolated to calculate statewide load"
- The watershed boundary polygon in Minnesota says station USGS 05418720 ... This is the station name for a different station (Maquoteka river in Iowa). I'm unsure what the actual station number is. Something on the Minnesota River... Mankota?
- BUG: in the Watershed boundary view, the title on the right says "Illinois" Please change to the state where the station is
- In the watershed boundary view before clicking a station, the "illinois overall summary" graph and chart are displayed. Need to either remove those until something is clicked on, or perhaps show the graph for the total load to the Gulf of Mexico (data can be found in the nitrate load tab of this worksheet. "Tons" is the main bar, and the confidence interval bounds are TONS_L95 and TONS_U95. Annual Load to Gulf of Mexico.csv
- Team needs to discuss this matter
- Hoping to get the WRTDS output for this station and Valley City done today or this weekend so they can be implemented on the dashboard as an example of Sentinel Site.
- UPDATE: rename "watershed boundary" to "Trend Watersheds" under Boundary Types
- We need to add a link (citation) to McIsaac's report where the data comes from on the HUC-8 dashboard view https://www2.illinois.gov/epa/topics/water-quality/watershed-management/excess-nutrients/Documents/NLRS_SCIENCE_ASSESSMENT_UPDATE_2019%20v7_FINAL%20VERSION_web.pdf ... I think having something under the graph on the right hand side would work fine. (Aaraj Habib
Jira server JIRA columns key,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution serverId b14d4ad9-eb00-3a94-88ac-a843fb6fa1ca key GLGVO-630