- 1.9 released, requires a reindex
- Clowder is now officially on github - do branches, PRs, issues there.
- There are a few PRs that need to be migrated to GitHub.
- 2.0 updates to play are continuing but work is hard going.
- dockerization of jekyll stuff
- Point clowderframework.org to github pages, set up demo.clowderframework.org → ncsa demo site
- still finishing folder download + marked files download
- Harwood asking about api endpoint for thumbs by file ID
- looking at adding tests for search behavior in 2.0
- Working team for containerizing demo site stuff on kubernetes
- Transformation catalog has been transferred to github
- I included active branches and open PRs
- Have not yet imported all the open issues
- Testing a docker compose to ease local testing for the catalog
- Hoping to get that uploaded to github today with a PR