- Mikes's PR on extractions job-ids is merged. Need to merge the pyclowder one and rebuild all extractors
- Need to test what happens with pyclowder branch merged and current clowder release
- Next week there will be a Clowder steering committee meeting
- Have not had time work on documentation
- Try simple wordcount instead of regular word count
- Use logspout and greylog to log all extractors docker
- logspout has a lot of interesting features and plugins
- What happens with pyclowder branch merged and current clowder release?
- Tagging and organizing extractors
- Adding new polyglots converters to browndog catalog
- Helper function to check if services are available, to be used in kubernetes as init containers.
- Discovered an issue with cilogon and multiple clowder frontends. The oauth flow needs to go through one frontend. Stick login/authenticate in nginx to go to the same machine.
- New industry streaming use case of large dataset from lab
- How do we manage pyclowder updates?
- Move away from using latest in extractors and tag with specific versions
- Need to notify community of new versions of pyclowder
- We could have clowder require a certain version of pyclowder and notify users when they don't match
- Extra task - updating some of the old 4ceed extractors that did not work with new clowder/pyclowder. Some used python2 code from projects that were never updated.
- Mobile app release in progress, resetting key took longer than expected. Closed release for iphone should be ready soon.
- Plan for next week - focus on 2.0 release
- Based rokwire contribute guidelines on the clowder one
- Using detectsecrets package to check for secrets