- Pull request open for RDA ingest
- PR for search bugfixes & improvements. Honor superAdmin, some prep code for making search public but needs more work. Have outstanding question about how to index metadata fields in elasticsearch - currently we include full path to /api/extractors but I propose trimming to name + version or some other solution.
- Working on per-space storage reporting, we have to query datasets by space and iterate over their files at the moment.
- configure the clowder to use Graylog on industry dev instance. (can see the empty log. tried the same query from graylog, also get the empty result. Have a scheduled meeting with Rob to sit together to look at graylog)
- update geo metadata tiff extractor to use ubuntu 20.
- PR for Extractor Catalog: Labels features
- New admin-only view
/extractors/labels in Clowder for listing labels
- Create/edit/assign/delete labels to extractors
- Filter by label in the Extractor Catalog view
- Extractor Details now lists labels associated with each Extractor
- Automatically import labels from extractor_info.json
- Demonstration: http://recordit.co/zd0LTP6Fqu Extractor Catalog
- There is a ticket to add the labels to the extractors
- Create an issue to add to FAQ's list of extractors
- We talked about not needing a geoserver w/Max. We would like to do geo spatial searches within Clowder. This should be easy using MongoDB and it would would nicely with Max's previewer
- When something gets added to github, make it automatically added to the extractor
- Brainstormed about how to automatically link extractor catalog to extractor comments page
- =EarthCube:new crawls, incl big one, &Resource/tool registry, now
- · w/addition of sitemap parsing &other needed parsing now
- ·clowder was down so search API falls back to SPARQL then a/grep
- ·some code generalization but more needed soon, before ec-utils
- ·all in my github, incl colab NoteBooks stripped of urls
- ·getting search skin from UX for api so can compare w/old api output
- · geo-bounding box is 1 of most used filters, so need mongo geo indexing
- ·will use fall-over might get better response than any alone
- ·prepped for clowder work, now that it's back up
- OoO: next week, for vacation before it gets too cold
- search skin for geoscience. Lisa G has designed the UI.
- What types of tools are relevant to which types of data. It will be in JsonLD
- Interested in how Whole Tale would work with Clowder
- Working on finalizing contributor guidelines and pull request template for Rokwire. Referenced Clowder pull request template, contributor guidelines and a few other open source projects' documents.
- some work on 2.0 refactoring - fixing imports
The webinar will be announced in the newsletter which is going out at the end of the month.
Shannon Bradley Spoke at Science Gateways 2020
Co-Led Tutorial on "How to Build and Engage with your Community"
SGCI Gateways Ambassadors
________ Datarisk Group wants to have a place to store data forever, yet still play with it. This would work well with Clowder and Brown Dog