Maxwell Burnette absent
- Sara Lambert
- Todd Nicholson
- Bing Zhang absent
- Michael Bobak
- Rob Kooper
- Sandeep Puthanveetil Satheesan absent
- Chen Wang
- Kastan Day
- Elizabeth Yanello
- Kathryn Naum absent
- Alpha 1 is close to done. Chen will add notes and action items to the google doc. Check for docker related issues. Todd will create the test for this.
- Mike L's renaming piece can be moved or deleted at this time. It could just be a small tweak
- Rob suggests releasing Alpha 1 with known issues by December 20. Document known issues.
- Push Authentication and and file versioning to Alpha 2. (or Alpha 1.5)
- Documentation for how to run the system. Rob shared how this was done in PEcAn as an example.
From Mike L: That’s the weirdness there… iirc host.docker.internal wasn’t working on my host, but works within containers.
sudo vi /etc/hosts or
- Quick way to take meeting notes: https://hackmd.io/?nav=overview
- Max suggests a hackathon on Monday with Max, Todd, Mike L and Chen (Rob optional) 2:00 to 3:00 pm
- Use the google doc to note meetings that you have for V2 and mark any changes, issues that you want to share with the V2 team https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GnQKMyM4FMaEKm9UqIw3QQzI_DiiyqpXtf0k5cPoAaw/edit#
Last meeting of the year 12/17/21
Deadline for poster for virtual conference in Australia is January 17, 2022.
Rob shared a poster used in the past, which will be a good starting point. Max and Chen will design the poster.
Klara Nahrstedt would like to have some of Todd's allocated to FIT.
Mike Lambert will be moving to a new project in January 2022.
Surangi at IGB works with pollen and fossils as it relates to climate change. She wants to use Clowder to share all of the images and documentation. Sandeep will be working on this in January.