- This meeting format
- Create agenda ahead of time (no around the table updates–can do this in writing)
- Open up to anyone
- Move notes and agendas to github
- Need to find more contributors to 2.0–advertise these meetings broadly
- Github pages switch to standard template
- Want to have a more active website.
- Unable to fix current template. Makes it harder to make changes.
- An opportunity to revisit text. "Don't know what Clowder is for"
- Lots of developers coming off. Need to revisit 2.0 timeline.
- Open up 2.0 repositories to public
- Make your profile public in the clowder organization. Open up in incognito/private https://github.com/clowder-framework/
- Weekly 2.0 hackathon
- Current issues
|Mike L.||no updates|
Pull requests for extractors-geo - can someone check this? It's causing errors for some projects.
Pull request for 2.0 - upload multiple files.
|Rob||Bug in clowder where if you double click the create button it makes a two datasets (and maybe others)|
- PDG colab: They need data pipelines for ML & ML training pipelines (see post-meeting email for details).
My concern: Codeflare satisfies only a small part of their needs, they primarily need data ops (like Airflow and Spotify's Luigi). Ray Workflows resolve this conflict.
- PDG colab: Recieved data (Commerical via XSEDE, public via Ingmar's Github).
- IN-CORE colab: Recieved labeled data and a plan for creating new data.
- Resolve Ray asyncio threading conflict.
- PDG: Investigating PDG's current data ingest pipeline to recreate in Ray Workflows. Next deliverable is simple data-loading & pre-processing example.
- IN-CORE: Build prototype Ray workflow for satelite image pre-processing.
- Add Apple Silicon M1 support for Clowder and Clowder-monitor Docker images via Github Actions flag.
- ACSW poster abstract submitted
- create milestone alpha 2.0 and clean up / create some of the tasks
- will start to work on error message modal this afternoon