- Please make sure you have JAVA installed on your computer. If you don't, you can download it here: https://java.com/en/download/
- Download the SEAD Uploader tool (sead1.2b.jar) here: https://sead-demo.ncsa.illinois.edu/acr/#dataset?id=tag:sead-data.net,2015:data_Loxx_jF8tEE_oU0mq4f3bw
- On you your computer, open the root directory that contains files and folders you would like to upload to your Project Space in SEAD.
- Holding the SHIFT button, right click on your mouse to open a menu. Select the "Open Command Window Here" option.
- Once you have the Command Window open, invoke the SEADUploader asby typing the following in the Command Window:
java -cp sead1.2b.jar org.sead.acr.client.SEADUploader <-listonly> <-merge> <-limit<X>> <-ex<Y>> <serverUrl> <directories/files list...>