- Please make sure you have JAVA installed on your computer. If you don't, you can download it here: https://java.com/en/download/
- Download the SEAD Uploader jar file : sead2.0.12.jar.
- For SEAD 1.5 only, request the sead-google.json file by sending an email to SEADdatanet@umich.edu.
- On your computer, open the root directory that contains files and folders you would like to upload to your Project Space in SEAD.
- Put the sead1sead2.2e0.12.jar file and (for 1.5) sead-google.json files in this directory.
- Holding the SHIFT button, right click on your mouse to open a menu. Select the "Open Command Window Here" option.
- Once you have the Command Window open, invoke the SEADUploader by typing the following in the Command Window:
java -cp sead2.0.12.jar org.sead.acr.client.SEADUploader -sead2 <-listonly> <-merge> <-limit<X>> <-ex<Y>> <serverUrl> <directories/files list...>