- Repository name ID ("orgidentifier") - a required field that will serve as the repository ID in SEAD.
- Data types (“Data Mimetypes”) - types of files that the repository will accept.
- Collection depth (“Max Collection Depth”) - maximum collection depth that the repository can accept and deposit.
- Maximum dataset size (“Max Dataset Size”) – the size (in bytes) of individual files in the collection that the repository can accept.
- “Total Size” – Total acceptable size of the collection in bytes
- “Metadata Terms“- Minimum metadata fields that a collection should contain
- “Affiliations” - Organizations that a collection should be affiliated with
- “Rights Holder IDs Required” - Whether the collections should have a valid global identifier (ORCID, Clowder, or Google ID) for the "Rights Holder" metadata.
Dandeniya Arachchige Charitha Madurangi - we need to add more guidelines for each field, e.g., is orgidentifier a string? a number? in what units should dataset size be? are other fields free text?
Some of this is available dynamically (generated from the rules themselves) at Please refer to http://seadva-test.d2i.indiana.edu/sead-c3pr/api/researchobjects/matchingrepositories/rules for more information about these metadata types.
Following is a sample JSON-LD profile of a repository: