- tutorial of env editor
- ancillary variables ?
- do whatever is easiet - keep or not keep, no problems.
- Pyfluxpro various versions?
- Work with V3.3.2. (Bethany's version)
- Bethany updated the pyfluxpro version on Feb 15th / March 8th.
- YWK will try to match the version.
- Times where a variable has no exlcudeDates and RangeChecks?
- L2 file with just [[ET]] – Bethany needs to check.
- There will not be a variable without any sections. A variable will hav atleast one of the sections - DependecyCheck, ExcludeDates, RangeCheck.
- Would there be other sections other than DependecyCheck, ExcludeDates, RangeCheck
- yes. There could be ExcludeHours, WindDir etc.
- https://github.com/OzFlux/PyFluxPro/wiki/Level-2#the-quality-control-checks. – for reference.
- low priority
- Times where there are multiple lines in DependencyCheck?
- Only source would be present.
- RangeCheck will always have lower and upper lines only
- ExcludeDates would always be a list starting from 0.
- ExcludeHours would always be a list starting from 0.
- DigCheck has only one argument 'num_sd'.
- Would there be a "source = " line in someother place other than DependencyCheck? – maybe asked before. Just to clarify.
- "source = " line is only there for DependencyCheck.
- Footprint always in the format x_[integer between 0-99] ?
- If possible remove 'x_peak' as well from the source line. (low priority)
- Bethany Blakely check if a variable not in L2 passes through.
- Yong Wook Kim pyfluxpro version
- Yong Wook Kim update readme