- We did a 1.11 release and a pyclowder release this week.
- We are trying to get an extractor release next week and will need a lot of PR's
- Extractor View Metrics have updates
- Migration code with Mongo is not working with extractor field - perhaps drop the spaces. Once I push this, please test.
- Constantinos from Cyprus is asking how to handle zip files (could be a bug)
- Everyone take a look at he Main Branch prior to release mid-next week.
- Will be adding examples in clowder jupyter - both generic and technical will be helpful to all
- Update README when you add a notebook
- Some discussion of date handling for metadata search in https://github.com/clowder-framework/clowder/pull/76
- Updated PR for wireframe extractor page to add filters, planning to add more before release next week
- Have metadata parsing from XML json file working for RDA ingest, last remaining parts are the streaming of remote files and folder recreation
- Elasticsearch format - date alternate format gives an error. Dates should have hyphens rather than slashes. We could have a date picker.
- There is a date and time widget which should trigger the date picker.
- Syngenta does not have this picker
- Maxwell Burnette create a follow up issue
- Recreating folder structure. PR should be ready next week
- Will fix the conflicts in the branch extractor
- pyclowder releases 2.3.2 and 2.3.3
- bug fix for heartbeat
- helm chart release 0.6.1 (soon 0.6.2)
- includes clowder 1.11.1
- auto PR for extractors based on pyclowder release
- Ratings and Comments will be removed during this release.
- In clowder-framework/extractors-clamav, Rob has created an automatic update to the latest version of pyclowder and create PR's.
- This should be in documentation to advertise this.
- Got CDF repos in clowder spaces, w/search etc, but a way to go, so
- Created proposals wiki page to get it to be more like present search
- Have assert code in github &will get crawling as code in ec-github as well
- Crawl is a few scripts being turned into code incl dealing w/sitemaps etc.
- tarting to look back at clowder code to fix openness vs move to 2ndry use
- People can refer to bullet points to make comments.
- Using notebook for query and will add to github.
- Please make a PR against the Clowder Jupyter notebook
- Promoted Metadata in Space Displayed on Right Panel
- Who to invite to 10/23 Webinar - Change to November 6th for webinar