Yong Wook Kim
- Variables missing from Mainstem L1.txt - how to get units and other Attr and xl values? Can we use 'L1_Ameriflux_soilvue_no_1_2.txt'?
- xl info on the Ameriflux-mainstem key.xlsx
- Attr values are deleted at the last stage. But L1 Attr needs to have units.
- Bethany will write Attr values for missing variables by next week.
- 'L1_Ameriflux_soilvue_no_1_2.txt' units for TIMESTAMP is none, but in 'Formatting EnergyFarm Flux Data' units is days since 1899-12-31 00:00:00 -5:00. Which one to use?
- The unit in word doc does not work. Do not use TIMESTAMP unit present in word
- Use none unit for TIMESTAMP
- Some extra attributes (ancillary_variables ) are present in word doc.
- Bethany will check
- What if a variable mentioned in L1 is not present in pyfluxpro_input_sheet? - Does pyfluxpro throw an error ? Asking this if the code has to have a check before writing variables to L1.
- PyFluxpro will throw a warning if a variable is not present in full_output or Met_data_30. Check before proceeding.
- Ameriflux required variables are in the 'Ameriflux variable name' column? - should we check if these variables are present in L1_ameriflux.txt?
- Should be present and we should check.
- In L2 - exclude dates and range checks - L1_mainstem does not have some variables that are present in L1_ameriflux (like ALB, CO2). What should the range and exclude dates for those be?
- No exclude dates for these ameriflux-only-variables
- Range check will be sent by Bethany for ameriflux-only-variables.
- In L2_ameriflux - the source attribute is different. Eg: In L1_ameriflux FC source = H2O_SIGMA, whereas in L1_mainstem Fco2 source=H2O_IRGA_Vr
- This is in dependancyCheck. This section is to be copied over as well.
- Bethany will check the discrepancy
- Removing footprints in L2 – meaning delete x_[0-99] in the source attribute line. Do we have the variables where footprint can be present?- this way we can filter by variables instead of scanning the entire L2.
- Scan the entire document and check if there is a footprint under DependancyCheck.. Remove all footprints.
- In L2 - copy over the Plots section from the L2_mainstem? Because some variables are present and some are not.
- Copy over the entire section with variable name changed.
- Unit wrong bug in PyFluxPro L1
- pyfluxpro does not accept Ameriflux variable names. So run pyfluxpro with pyfluxpro variable names and after pyfluxpro L2 run, we will manually change the specific variable names.
- Variables are units accepted by PyFluxpro - https://github.com/OzFlux/PyFluxPro/wiki/Variable-names-units-and-other-attributes