- Yan Zhao-
- Sandeep Puthanveetil Satheesan - absent
- Luigi Marini -
- Shannon Bradley -
- Mark Fredricksen - absent
- Rob Kooper - absent
- Kenton McHenry - absent
- Gregory Jansen - absent
- Dukyun Nam - absent
- Deren Kudeki - absent
Begin testing the Tools Transformation Catalog - what is this?
What is the link I need to share?
Will need to fix CSS (size of icons issue) + path issue before we start - Yan can't test locally - possibly can run behind NGINX
I will come up with a testing matrix and the follow up mechanism to gather input on bugs and improvement suggestions
Make sure be ready for last report for NSF
Updating Abstract / Poster for EScience - Aug 5 deadline for camera ready version
Make updates for CSS a first priority
Clowder documentation is live
Bug fixes going out for 1.7.2 release of clowder
Setting up CZO instance of Clowder with their data in it
Rob will create a clowder instance using docker stack
Luigi will be writing python to take data/metadata data dump from Hydroshare - and dump in Clowder instance
Challenge is the number of fields and where to put info where we can highlight advantages of Clowder
restoring lat/long of datasets without connecting to geodashboard
We created a repo for it - please just push code to Master
Proposed Milestones for Review: to complete by end of September - need to assign dates
1) Get this code into an NCSA repository. That will make it easier to share code with others and gather input. (It has a separate Python module project, so really it is two repositories.)
2) Add the ability to contribute individual punchcard data to a dataset, i.e. aggregation.
3) Refine the code to make it more silent when the image does not contain a punchcard.
4) improve code documentation
5) Add the extractor to the tools catalog.
having quarterly report before leaving? need Q2 report - Shannon has Q1
review Mark's PR - test behind NGINX - deploy his branch and see if it works
CSS and URLs (home page button going to wrong URL)
Hydroshare extractor - requires keyword (use CZO? )