Here we report the watershed void catalogues that were described in Pollina (2019) and employed in various DES papers (Fang 2019, Vielzeuf 2019). These catalogues are obtained by running VIDE, a widely used watershed void finder, on the latest Y1 catalogues of redmagic galaxies and redmapper clusters. We also provide the void-catalogues obtained in the same manner, albeit using mocks (extracted from the MICE2 simulations). More info on the void finder and its outputs can be found on VIDE's bitbucket page (and reference therein).
For each run of VIDE we include two tables that contain different info on the same void sample. The first table includes the "sky positions" (RA, dec, z), void radius, and void ID. The second table ("center central") includes the following columns: volume-weighted centre x,y,z [Mpc/h], volume [normalised by mean volume per tracer particle], effective radius [Mpc/h], redshift, volume [Mpc/h^3], void ID (unique id of the void), density contrast, num part (number of tracer particles included in the void), parent ID (ID of the parent void), tree level (level occupied in the nested void structure), number of children (number of sub-voids), central density (density within 1/4 of the void radius, in units of mean density). All of these labels are also reported in the header of each file. To match the "sky position" of a void with its properties in the "central center" table, you need to use its unique void ID.
- Run of VIDE on RedMaGiC Y1A1 high-density sample: RedMaGiC_Y1A1_highdens.zip
- Run of VIDE on RedMaGiC Y1A1 high-luminosity sample: RedMaGiC_Y1A1_highlum.zip
- Run of VIDE on RedMaGiC Y1A1 higher-luminosity sample: RedMaGiC_Y1A1_higherlum.zip
- Run of VIDE on RedMaPPer Y1A1 sample (volume limited): RedMaPPer_Y1A1_vlim.zip
- Run of VIDE on RedMaPPer Y1A1 sample (full sample): RedMaPPer_Y1A1_full.zip
- Run of VIDE on MICE2 Y1A1 mocks: VIDE_on_Mice2_Y1A1_mocks.zip