|Who||Monday - Planned||Friday - Accomplished|
|Brock Angelo|| || |
- Brown Dog Workshop compilation video
- Finish evaluations
- Develop response to MWRD proposal
- 18 month review logistics: hotel, networking people
|Edgar F. Black|
- Early today (Monday) the first xml transformation of msc spreadsheet files was performed with success
- the goal for this week is to optimize the process and determine the next step to follow.
- Develop and/or propose ideas for the MSC project
- The first xml transformation of msc csv files performed with success.
- Review of Chicago excel worksheets was started.
- Some feedback form Chicago researchers was provided by Amelia.
- new P01 monitor received.
- the new monitor was uploaded to mscP01 server.
- updated analysis for one subject (H12C29) was produced and sent to the Miami team.
|Liana Diesendruck|| || |
|Mario Felarca|| || |
- Update PEcAn to use BrownDog
- Get quotes to RobP for openstack
- Migrate DES wiki to opensource
- PEcAn now using browndog, deployed on http://pecan.ncsa.illinois.edu
- Dell quotes are at Doug, no final quote yet
- Initial translation of DES wiki made and on test system
- Fixed all certs on machines to have SHA2
- Added audio/video/image/pdf preview generators to dts/dts-dev
- Moved opencv extractors from pymedici to dedicated extractor repositories
- Deployed updated opencv extractors to dts and dts-dev
- Documented how to install extractors
|Jong Lee|| || |
- BD elasticity deployment: update OpenCV VM image.
- Earthcube: work on semantic tagging service
- BD elasticity deployment:
- Created from scratch a Ubuntu Trusty-based OpenCV VM image, used it for dap-dev. Used Ubuntu packages for numpy and libopencv, saved much time in creating the image .
- Tested fixes in Polyglot Softwareserver, updated the VM, VM image and the elasticity configuration file to use it.
- Earthcube: implemented querying all properties of a subject (a CSDMS standard name for now), merged changes in a branch to another to keep developing while waiting for merging of the pull request.
|Luigi Marini|| || |
- BD Use Cases Report
- Misc. BD development tasks
- Finished BD command line interface
- Finished Versus example
- Created new demo videos for the above features
- Started work on locking down the two instances.
- Publish DataWolf workflow for Praveen's use case to DataWolf on DTS, determine next steps for demo
- Finish Ergo issue from last week with some analyses not creating result type correctly
- Continue working on Ergo issues until NIST task is fleshed out
- CyberSEES - determine next steps with Flowtable editor in bigger picture of the GI Venture
- MSR - NFIE meeting suggested using DataWolf for WRF-Hydro model, start looking at WRF-Hyrdo
- Continued working on task from last week with some Ergo analyses not creating results correctly, this is nearly finished
- Published fixed network datasets for Ergo Interdependent Network Analysis
- Out sick wed/thurs
- continue with NEXRAD workflow in DataWolf, MWRD-111 and MWRD-112
- bug fixes, mainly table columns mismatch (MWRD-146, MWRD-147, MWRD-148)
- start implementing Implement error checking for 3 weather workflows, MWRD-113
- progress, added temperature workflow.
- yes, done to all. I went back to the old table definition with a Forecast column. I am not sure that we will be supporting it though. Discuss with MWRD.
- started, problem with definition of errors in three program workflow.
- closed MWRD-87 - parsed extra data points from the original Excel files, and MWRD-141 - bug fix
- BD use case development and setup
- DTS Extension UI
- Windows VM set up: installed ArcGIS, Terex
- Made the script provided by Qina to work
- Extract single stream line from the clipped streamline flow
- Figured that the input dataset DEM was not correct, discussed with Qina and uploaded the new dataset
|Sandeep Puthanveetil Satheesan|
Continue with development tasks on person tracking previewer
Follow up with XSEDE admins and complete fixing video display issue in Gordon
VAT or Groupscope paper for XSEDE?
- Developed a prototype of person tracking previewer using JQuery Flot library in JS Fiddle
- Debugged and Found some issues with updates in Godron. Have informed the admins to look into.
- Initial discussions to submit a VAT paper for XSEDE'15 have started
- Develop JSON-LD API Test Cases (4 routes)
- Develop Spaces API Test Cases (5 routes)
- Start documenting test route/end point test coverage
- JSON-LD API test suite written
- Seeing build issues on JSON-LD sprint 1 branch
- Spaces API test suite written
- Seeing build issues on JSON-LD sprint 1 branch
- Started documenting test coverage (excel spreadsheet)
- Finish DownloadAs functionality for Chrome extension
- Continue with Json-LD code for files, datasets, collections.
- DownloadAs for chrome - finished
- Json-LD for files - done
- Parse noaa and storet data to seagrant
- implement route and human preference extractors to VM
- Continue to improve presentation for Green Infrastucture use case
- edit wq_portal extractor
- monthly averaging of noaa api data
- create extractor for noaa text data
- implement route/green index and human preference extractor on VM (install opencv is so fun)
- begin processing video images and corresponding text for GI use case
- start running ankits feature detection matlab code
- Many 1-1s to catch up on after last week
- Review allocations
- Follow up with heavily loaded BD people
- Possible daily reporting as needed. Two weeks left!
- Coordinating for GI use case demo
- Investigation into new MWRD work/proposal
- Meeting back-log defeated
- Final push reporting to be delivered this afternoon
| || || |