|Who||Monday - Planned||Friday - Accomplished|
|Brock Angelo|| || |
- BD Review slides/presentation
- BD WBS revisions
- BD Financial status (for slides and quarterly report)
- BD review presentation laptop
- BD PM slides
- BD WBS revisions for quarter report
- BD financial status
- BD Education courses inventoried
|Edgar F. Black|
- Continue working on MSC spreadsheets from Chicago
- Review of frequent pattern as well as classification mining techniques
since these techniques seems to be relevant for this project
- This week, we are expecting a new P01 monitor.
- Upload new mscP01 monitor and verify the mscp01 is working correctly.
- Perform HMM analysis on subjects having new data
- Phone meeting with Amalia provides new possibilities for analyzing Chicago data.
- New HMM analyses were requested and performed for the msc team in Miami.
- The Miami team is proposing writing a couple of papers, one of which is related directly to the HMM.
- New mscP01 monitor uploaded into msc web application.
- Medici had to be restarted in order for it to pick up the new data
- Slides about pymedici
- Part of BD report
- Handwritten number extractor - trying to the segmentation
|Mario Felarca|| || |
- Present Openstack to executive committee
- Enable ED in PEcAn BrownDog use case
- Create BD slides about infrastructure
- Create BD document about infrastructure
- Successful presentation, openstack funded
- Created initial slides BD deployment
- Added ED to PEcAn
|Jong Lee|| || |
- BD: Prepare slides and demo for the elasticity part of the dry run; Dry run; As Rob requested, polish the adapated elasticity code and check it into a new BD repo "rabbitmq-monitor" to monitor RabbitMQ queues and write into Mongo.
- Earthcube: continue working on semantic tagging service.
- BD: Prepared slides; did dry run; adapted and checked in "rabbitmq-monitor". Commented on MMDB-1815. Finished Q1 report. Gave elasticity demo to the group in Friday meeting. Later recorded demos for the review. Updated slides.
- Earthcube: At Mostafa's request, wrote a wiki page to document scripts, and steps to import SKOS properties into Semantic Media Wiki; prepared screenshots for adding and searching user metadata in Clowder for Mostafa to use.
|Luigi Marini|| || |
- BD Review slides
- Try all BD demos
- BD Demo videos
- BD Demo videos
- BD Review slides nearly completed
Continue work on editing DataWolf tools in web editor
- Help prepare material for NIST meeting April 9-10th
- Continue working on Ergo issues
- Attend NFI meeting, help Tingting with DataWolf questions
- Continued work on Datawolf web editor
- Helped prepare videos for NIST meeting, reviewed slides, attended remotely
- Helped Tingting work through issues running the rapid workflow for her use case
- Attended browndog dry run remotely
- Out Friday
- Get correct NEXRAD values, understand wct tool and gdal-Python code MWRD-150.
- Continue with the Management Tool, MWRD-114, MWRD-116
- css workflow pane, Lisa's design
- DONE, the key parameter is the GeoTiff pixel resolution
- Add workflows and test them
- work in progress
- BD CZO Use case demo
- Fix Shape extractor and Geo-extractor
- BD report sections
- Created the workflow for CZO use case demo
- fixed shape and geotiff extractor (from 10 minutes processing time to less than 5 s)
- Completed the BD report sections
|Sandeep Puthanveetil Satheesan|
- Continue with development tasks in MMDB-1771
- Work on VAT
- Make sure that VAT machine runs the latest version of Medici and is stable
- Followup with maintenance tasks in Gordon
- Other pending VAT tasks
- Development tasks on MMDB-1771 nearing completion.
- Designed and implemented a data reduction algorithm
- Fixed UI bugs
- Tested the person tracking visualization with different sample data
- Identified and fixed an issue with long running extractors losing connection with RabbitMQ
- Test out JSON-LD API test suite
- Test out Spaces API test suite
- Complete 18-Month Testing Report Section for Brown Dog
- Start working on Files HTML controller test suite
- Check in Test Coverage file csv
- JSON-LD API test suite tested and checked in (BD-532)
- Spaces API test suite tested and checked in (BD-536)
- Completed 18-Month review section
- Checked in Test coverage csv file (BD-593).
- Finish dts extension popup persistent UI
- Pick up work on Census Extractor
- DTS extension popup - DONE
- Brown Dog report - DONE
- Get pond detector working
- Brown Dog Green Infrastructure quarterly report
- Pond Detector Working
- not working for google static maps images
- use great lakes as example
- Wrote GI portions of quarterly report
- implement speech2text on extractor-0017
- Prepare change control notes for Jong
- Booklet report for BD
- Dry run for BD
- Interview candidate Monday
- Updated to NIST-CORE kickoff meeting presentation
- Created NIST-CORE Glossary and other misc elements for wiki
- Dry run complete
- Finishing quarterly report and presentation booklet for BD today.
- Attended NIST kickoff meeting (virtually)
- Met with Patrick Brady from UWM and others to discuss potential collab
| || || |