Slack Channel for Internal Use - Done. v2
Luigi talked about 2.0 and wants all to show exactly what they are working on so that we are all on the same page with the code and language in these meetings.
Design before we implement
Schedule for Clowder 2.0 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GnQKMyM4FMaEKm9UqIw3QQzI_DiiyqpXtf0k5cPoAaw/edit#
Where do we want to track issues for 2.0? GitHub? Wiki? GITHUB!
Do a UI mockup or show diagrams where applicable.
Decide what licenses we need.
Create a metadata template.
Remember that Alpha 1 is the most complex task of all.
At this point, this is all internal, but once we get velocity and all team is on board, we will share with external collaborators.
- Black python code for setup
- Docker compose - technical discussion on code (traefik, MinIO, Mongo, nginx) (Rob, Mike, Luigi, Max)
- API router technical discussion
- issue with PyObject ID - get a fail
- Test your PR's!!
- Mike Lambert notes: I get this a lot with V1 Clowder… https://clowder.ncsa.illinois.edu/clowder
- Docker compose should be its own in the backend and create a new one for the frontend.
- Should we put everything in one repository?
- CAn we start to push to docker hub
|Luigi||1.19.4 release made yesterday. See discussion above|
|Max||Max did PR for Todd. Simplified as some items are not implemented yet. Max will push and Todd will look at it this afternoon.|
Apologies, I may have had a slightly older branch checked out… but once I pulled, it did break. Sadly, I can’t even see the actual commit hashes that were fetched b/c GitHub desktop is awful
Given overview of React - thank you Chen Wang
Open API v1 and Open API v2 to help with integration
Looking into Docker compose
typescript PR ready to be reviewed and merge: https://github.com/clowder-framework/clowder2-react-frontend/pull/15
Wants to start a conversation next weekabout backend CRUD as it relates to minio.
Luigi suggests you start a list and share with everyone.
Tag it if you want to go back to it.
Chen suggests that API v1 there is a different code for API v2. We will need an authentication client for v2
|Katie||out next week|
|Lisa||out next week|
Action Items/To Dos:
- Workbench Webinar in 2022 ending CDDR?