Welcome to the Clowder development wiki!
Information & Resources
- Possible Upcoming Venues for Clowder
- Proposals for New Features
- Meeting notes
- 2019 Clowder All Paws - PEARC 2019
- Using docker image as python interpreter in PyCharm
- All Paws Webinars
Need access to this space?
Visit the main NCSA opensource page for this project. If your name is not on the list please sign up to NCSA opensource using the Login > Register button on the upper right. If you already have an account or need access to this specific page please email lmarini _ @ _ illinois.edu.
How can you get involved in the development of Clowder?
We are very thankful to the following companies for letting us use their wonderful software for free to develop Clowder under an open source license:
- JetBrains for kindly giving us an open source license for their awesome IntelliJ IDEA
- Atlassian for kindly giving us an open source license to their software development products that make our daily efforts so much easier
- YourKit for kindly giving us an open source license for their YourKit Java Profiler, for those times when things get really tough
- Balsamiq Mockups for kindly giving us an open source license for their rapid wire framing tool that makes iterating over designs so much faster and enjoyable
Recent space activity