- 1.12 release https://github.com/clowder-framework/clowder/pulls
- Tagging issues https://github.com/clowder-framework/clowder
- Presentations and demos. Updating slides. More people doing this.
- Please help with slack.
- Website projects page (and partners) - looks good and gives folks an opportunity to add their project. Active projects should be listed first
- 2.0 hackatonshackathons
- Everything was merged into the extractor catalog. Everyone on SIMPL please take a look
- There are many enhancement suggestions as well as bug announcements.
- https://github.com/clowder-framework/clowder/pull/98 Draft RDA PR for ingest
- 2.0 hackathon planned, progress on library updates
- Discussion of metadata indexing in Elasticsearch by fullname (pros/cons)
- Working on bugfix for searching in private instances e.g. SIMPL - I see 26 results but none are shown because permissions check not respecting SuperAdmin. Also affects API.
- Showed issues via screenshare - hopes to resolve the search function and actually shows results
- PyClowder fail fix PR - https://github.com/clowder-framework/pyclowder/issues/21
- viewlogs and metrics pull requests have been merged.
- working on the updating of the bunch of extractors to pyclowder 2.3.4.
- use github action to compile and build docker images of extractors.
- update geo extractor to use gsconfig python3.
- has some issue on building metadata.geotiff extractor.
- Python 2.7 is no longer supported. update extractor base docker image to python 3.7.
- Working on Extractor Label Management view
- New admin-only view has been added: /extractors/labels
- New model / DB collection for ExtractorsLabel / extractors.labels (respectively)
- Create / edit / assigning to extractors via modal are working, save currently-forces a refresh (not sure if we can work around this)
- Up next: list extractor labels on details page, filtering by labels, importing labels from extractor_info.json
- multiple pyclowder releases
- script to make PR works really nice
|Mike B.||·New |
- New metadata crawl, assert &non-auth search api on github, but can use
- more running through paces on further repos before putting in EC-utils
- Finished old,&started 1st of new crawls, which will help in a few EC efforts
- Search api code,hiding key,allowed sharing another NoteBook,on trial backend
- over discovery work from other backend NB, &can put in search shim
- Met w/Rob have internal auth change&own instance, but need setup&testing
- Sorting out why some things are not working in Kubernetes. Sara Lambert may be able to help.
|Lisa||Who will be presenting at the Webinar? I'll need abstracts and titles.|