Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

One April day in 1930, the BBC reported, "There is no news." Instead they played piano music.


There is no news


We need a little good music this week. What are your favorites?

 

WhoPlanned - MondayAccomplished - Friday
  
  • Submit session proposal for ESIP Winter meeting
  • Complete Box Skills for Brown Dog initial deliverable
  • Wrap up MDF box integration
  • Start design discussion on MDF with NanoManufactury

SMM

  • deploy new version of BAE
  • prepare to open source bae and smile
    • last sweep to make sure no credentials are in the code and commits
    • add contributing, code of conduct, and other necessary documents to repository

INCORE

  • refactoring transportation, water network analysis to use base analysis

  

WT

  • RDA Fellows kickoff + planning
  • UI redesign and usability testing planning
  • Write some code?

CHEESE

  • Submit IRB
  • Follow up on security audit
  • First pass at contribution guidelines

NDS

  • Provision K8S cluster in ISDA for NCSA Workbench and JH.

TERRA-REF:

  • Work with Mats/Max to finalize Pegasus prototype on PSC and ICC

 WT

  • Held RDA kickoff meeting
  • No code written.

CHEESE

  • IRB still in progress
  • Security audit still pending
  • Met with Ben about contributing guidelines

NDS

  • Did not provision cluster, but talked about it.

TERRA-REF

  • Testing globus integration on PSC
Vara Veera Gowtham Naraharisetty

  • Test clean up header_info dict
  • Update Naming Convention changes in OCS
 
 GLM
  • Create seasonal bins for EPA
  • Started working on Home and About pages

SMU

  • Support update to Clowder v1.5

InCore

  • Working on converting building portfolio recovery analysis to use the base analysis class

 GLM

  • Working on creating seasonal bins for EPA
  • Started working on Home and About pages

SMU

  • Support update to Clowder v1.5

InCore

  • Working on converting building portfolio recovery analysis to use the base analysis class
  
  • NCSA Software Coordination
  • RSE Paper
  • Clowder post-kickoff
  • OSN Software Working Group prep
  • OSN SC BoF prep
  • HR
  • NCSA Software Coordination
  • RSE Paper
  • OSN Software Working Group
  • OSN SC BoF prep
  • Various presentations
  • Prep for CS effort
  • HR
  • SMM provenance prototype
  • Geostreaming Dockerization
  • PR catchup
 
  • SMM provenance prototype
  • Geostreaming Dockerization
  • PR catchup
  • Meetings with potential collaborators
  • gltg - dev sites
  • vbd - app refactor
 
  • TERRA - Clowder DB maintenance scripts
  • TERRA - reprocessing ID generation & prep
  • SYN - batch operations for API endpoints
  • SYN - improve metadata display in Clowder UI
  • VBD - project deployment procedure
  • TERRA - prepared Mongo scripts & completed test run of FLIR data
  • CATS-941 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • CATS-942 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • In-Core
    • INCORE-578 new class for EPN, finish, use BaseAnalysis template
    • meeting on Tue and Wed
    • e-mail Nathanael about the analysis
  • Farmdoc
    • FD-52 - Add five years window, test input
    • test model and compare with the Matlab data
  • In-Core
    • yes, no liquefaction
    • done
    • no, clarified with Jong
  • Farmdoc
    • done
    • new input, 2.01 done
  • Crops in Silico
    • JetStream allocation approved: start migrating infrastructure from SDSC to IU
    • Ask Meagan about field_names in the generated YAML
  • Industry
    • PR reviews / feedback
    • Start work on the UI for adding bulk metadata via Clowder UI
      • Learn / relearn jQuery... jeez, it's been awhile 😅
  • Whole Tale
    • Continue playing around with EmberJS / Semantic UI to learn more
    • Started looking into the events in the UI to make them more user-friendly
  • Crops in Silico
    • Started bringing up new resources at IU
    • Fixed casing bug in the /graph/convert endpoint
    • Revisited discussions about where to put our documentation
    • Working GrCM execution via JupyterLab and API endpoint
  • Industry
    • Fixed merge conflicts in my PRs
    • Started trying to carve out an implementation for this
  • Whole Tale
    • Learned about data binding and actions in EmberJS
    • Learned some of the basics of using Semantic UI
    • Added a Tab structure to the Run page to more closely match Kristina's mockups for the new UI design
  • Misc
    • Email and Slack
    • VSL Updates
    • Wiki Updates
    • Password Updates
  • GLTG
  • IMLCZO
    • Re-run Parsers for Flux Tower and Allerton non-Decagon
    • Clowder User Emails
    • Verify Flux Tower Data in Geodashboard
    • Restart LoggerNet
    • Create Wiki Page for LoggerNet Linux Issues
    • IMLCZO-251 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    • In Review:
  • Misc
    • Email and Slack
    • VSL Updates
    • Wiki Updates
    • Password Updates
  • GLTG
  • IMLCZO
    • Re-ran Parsers for Flux Tower and Allerton non-Decagon after correcting LoggerNet
    • Re-ran Parsers for Flux Tower and Allerton non-Decagon per scheduling
    • Clowder User Emails
    • Verified present and missing Flux Tower Data in Geodashboard
    • Restarted LoggerNet
    • Created Wiki Page for LoggerNet Linux Issues
    • IMLCZO-250 - Getting issue details... STATUS

  
  
  
 
  •  half sick day
  • BD
    • fix pecan comment, most part is merge conflict and auto-build modification. get a new task for changing polyglot to fence. to modify the front-end php and let user to input BD token.
    • BOX task: submit metadata to BOX card, need to delete the metadata at the first time, not sure why.

  • CC
    • modification for fertilizer, not finish
  • Update location-model aws queue monitor
  • Backup incore data
  • Work on Hurrican hazard GIS functions.

Finished working on location-model aws queue monitor

Backed up incore service and geoserver data

Made a report for Joplin Hindcast

Refator EPN Recovery model based on base anlaysis