As a Brown Dog Administrator I want a visual indicator of tool deployment status so I don't start the same tool twice.
- Go to the deploy tools view
- Select a Brown Dog Cluster
- Find a tool that has not been deployed.
- The Add button should be enabled
- The Stop should be disabled
- Deploy the tool
- The status changes to deployed
- The Add button is disabled
- The Stop button is enabled
- Delete the tool
- The status changes to undeployed
- Add button enabled
- Stop button is disabled.
We are burdening this story with some essential architecture changes. The TC will no longer communicate with RabbitMQ, but will interact directly with the BD-Stats service.
A new Mongo document will be created to manage the configuration of the relationship between TC and the BD-Stats services. For this story all we need is the name of the cluster and the URL of the BD-Stats service that is associated with it.