Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: s3
• When you try to put data beyond the terminator, what happens?
• Need test for every terminator (use three terminators)
• Using terminator out of sequence
• Negative: Test for integer where we use a float for input to see what happens (integer test?)
• Integer type: Need leading and trailing zero inputs to test (i.e., 05 should have result as 5; .00500 should have result as .005)
• Need other multiple delimiters tests
• White space as delimiters (white space, new lines, empty string, etc.) separators and terminators
• Can we escape the delimiters? (escape character - %%; escape scheme)
• Need to test multiple terminators in the input.
• Needed to test separators and terminators where one of the separator or terminator is a prefix.
• Negative: Test just a delimiter (no data); Check to see if the system will say that it's missing an element.