Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: s10
I have a base schema (with targetNamespace) that includes Schema A (no namespace). Schema A imports the namespace "http://foo.com" from Schema B, and defines the prefix "foo" for use with that namespace.
In Schema B, I define two simpleTypes. Both have the "xs:int" restriction base; one is named "string" and the other is named "stringy". Schema A defines two elements: "notAString" and "notAStringy". They are of type "foo:string" and "foo:stringy", respectively. The base Schema defines "root3" and "root4". root3 is a sequence of notAString elements, and root4 is a sequence of notAStringy elements.
namespace_ultra_uniqueness_03 (root3 as root)
namespace_ultra_uniqueness_04 (root4 as root)
The document in both tests is a non-numeric string and should fail.
However, the test that uses "foo:string" is passing. It seems to think "foo:string" is the same as "xs:string". Nowhere do I assign the prefix "foo" to "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema", so I'm not sure what's happening.
Tests are in the following files:
- new file: daffodil-test/src/test/resources/edu/illinois/ncsa/daffodil/section06/namespaces/multi_A_11_nons.dfdl.xsd
- new file: daffodil-test/src/test/resources/edu/illinois/ncsa/daffodil/section06/namespaces/multi_B_11.dfdl.xsd
- new file: daffodil-test/src/test/resources/edu/illinois/ncsa/daffodil/section06/namespaces/multi_base_11.dfdl.xsd
- modified: daffodil-test/src/test/resources/edu/illinois/ncsa/daffodil/section06/namespaces/namespaces.tdml
- modified: daffodil-test/src/test/scala-debug/edu/illinois/ncsa/daffodil/section06/namespaces/TestNamespacesDebug.scala
- modified: daffodil-test/src/test/scala/edu/illinois/ncsa/daffodil/section06/namespaces/TestNamespaces.scala