Uploaded image for project: 'Daffodil'
  1. Daffodil
  2. DFDL-734

Namespace of imported file seems to be tied to the name of the XML Schema file

    XMLWordPrintableJSON

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Critical
    • Resolution: Duplicate
    • Affects Version/s: s9
    • Fix Version/s: s10
    • Component/s: None
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      Windows 7

      Description

      I have this import element in my schema file:

      <xsd:import namespace="Foo" schemaLocation="Foo.xsd" />

      Everything works fine with Daffodil. Then, I add a letter to the beginning of Foo.xsd:

      <xsd:import namespace="Foo" schemaLocation="AFoo.xsd" />

      and, of course on my hard-drive I change the schema filename to AFoo.xsd

      Using oXygen's validate capability I validated that I am importing the schema file correctly (so I know the import is correct).

      Now when I run Daffodil it gives this error:

      Schema Definition Error: Unable to import namespace Foo from XML catalog(s) jar:file ...

      As far as I can tell the namespace and the file name must match.

        Gliffy Diagrams

          Attachments

            Activity

              People

              Assignee:
              aseyler Andrew Seyler
              Reporter:
              costello Roger Costello
              Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              3 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                  Tasks