Goals - Technical Meeting
1st Friday of Month will be webinar open to anyone with the link (will be on the Clowder main website).
Other 3 weeks will be technical meeting for developers to discuss code, planning, etc.
|Luigi Marini||Clowder v1.8.0 has been released! This version brings:|
- the ability for users to provide run time parameters when manually submitting extractions;
- improvements to the search web interface and web API endpoints;
- a new tree folder like view starting at spaces and going down to files (available in the “Tree View” tab on the home page);
- minor improvements to the pagination and extraction pages; improvements to the Docker build;
- support for MongoDB 3.6;
- internal optimizations of MongoDB queries;
- and a variety of bug fixes.For the full list please see the changelog:https://github.com/clowder-framework/clowder/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
present Wikar, a mobile app capable of displaying virtual objects in real world space using Augmented Reality. Wikar uses Clowder as a backend to store the digital objects and related metadata.
discuss a new mobile app currently in development to upload images and browse existing content directly from your phone to Clowder. This is being developed as part of the 4CeeD project to take pictures in the lab, on the move and automatically upload them to Clowder.