- Clowder 1.11.0 in the works - New release is almost ready
- Migration of Michigan instance to Tacc -
- Please pay attention to the Clowder slack channel
- Reviewed Catalog PRs (not done) - It's looking good
- 2.0 meeting and MongoDB salat migration - Slowly moving but updates are being made
- PR's for the catalog made, not ready to merge yet. If an error is raised we need to put a header so that 404/503 error doesn't pop up
- Will do a blog post or put together a YouTube video for Transformations Catalog
- HELM install Clowder. HELM Charts contain containers making it easy to get it up and running. Upgrades are easy to do as well.
- Rob's / NCSA's Helm charts can be found here: https://github.com/ncsa/charts
- Heavy backlog grooming and sprint planning for Industry
- Added acceptance criteria / estimates for catalog work
- Filled in technical gaps for Extractor Catalog design with new stories/tasks - should I make a blog post? Luigi: make a blog post PR against the website. Link the wiki page. It may migrate to github at some point.
- Please feel free to give Mike L. feedback on the Extractor Catalog
- Prioritized epic based on technical requirements/dependencies
- Working with Todd on 2.0. Has client update merged.
- Making a pyClowder 3 which will make it easier to use PyClowder
- As part of CSSI and Syngenta, adding to elastic search. Found a lot of search bugs that we're working on. If we want to use </> searches we have to do a re-index. Elastic searches need to be able to detect numbers from text values in the string. Use this as a string with </> rather than a numeric value. Perhaps we should remove the </> command. We need to figure out how to allow people to define a field for searches so the field returns what they want. Is there a way to use JSON?
- As part of what Alex has talked about, we would like to add date ranges to the API.
Got new repo & tools, so I can start looking at it next week, will be following the slack more as well.
- Is there anything that should be added to the twitter channel?
- Have there been any seminars/webinars lately that need to be added to YouTube? Luigi - Not yet.