- Adding some advice to main website on how to contribute to community
- Released core with wrong version - needs to be fixed
- steering committee next week
- interest in data analysis and machine learning extractors
- Please share a lit of the ones you are aware of
- Will create new simple jupyter examples
- could use some help with R examples
- Started testing for the air handlers. Added jsonId config. Working through problems; hoping to have PR ready this afternoon
- Have PR in place to fix things for the proxy. The issue is the order with the API proxy.
- Is there a release ready? When it's ready we make a PR. The problem is it doesn't automatically get deployed.
- Make an extra branch for Extractor Catalog, then merge it later
- Mike L. can do the re-write.
- Created PR for Extractor Catalog basic layout
- Confusion about whether this should be merged or remain as a feature branch
- NOTE: Branch contains a set of
showOptional parameters, allowing us to hide sections of the page if we do need to make a new release
- Started implementing "Move to ..." dropdown items for representing "Extractor Maturity"
- Starting to think about the upcoming Extractor Job History feature
- some bugs with mobile app need to be fixed
- icon app issues
- Bing has made a temporary branch based on Mike's pull request.
- Has been working on proxy and graylog login system.
- Made a wiki page to set up the gray log stack in the docker compose.
- Ran on Linux; all services are running; but issues with accessing graylog by host IP and port.
- converted the working in progress pull request to draft pull request.
- Started familiarization w/code, incl looking into mapping it's metadata to sci-on-schema.org
- Found some jsonld validation problems on both side to share, and started an early mapping.
- public/jsonld/contexts missing commas, then realized all context, as used as header
- Will put notes in the wiki. There is design page that can be added to the community and ask for feedback
- Nothing to report. Apologies for sending meeting notes out so late.