- PR for adding numeric and date fields to Elasticsearch. Previously searched for strings only. Now will add </> dates, numeric.
- ODM extractor updated - add fast-orthophoto flag as UI parameter?
- Report download failing again for files on SIMPL - same reason .js script is failing? Need to fix asap
- Push for PyClowder.
- Created a communication post for extractors catalog and projects are being retrofitted.
- PR for Extractor Catalog: Job History features
- Forgot "My Jobs" / "All Jobs" count columns.. need to revisit
- Looked at Bing's PR for the viewlogs feature
- Can't test without Graylog, wiki page with installation instructions is locked down
- View graylog PR is under review. Made a draft pr for the view metrics feature.
- demo the draft pull request of extractor view metrics (e.g., view metrics ncsa.image.metadata).
- Users are not able to click the link to view the logs if the log service endpoint is not defined. The empty extractor prefix is fine.
- When we do a query, we need to describe the prefix of the extractor service.
- Michael Lambert need to have feedback from users about exactly what they wanted to see. I will ask them for more detail
- We should keep one version and one record, rather than register many versions. It could be confusing, but we may one to keep a history of past versions (with different names).
- On the instruction page (Graylog and its configuration in Clowder proxy.) there is a padlock, if it is unlocked, anyone can edit.
- Have clowder auth & api based text-search on web-ui entered datasets
- Fixed problem /s w/api POSTing jsonLD metadata
- Have colab notebook w/txt-search: general&on metadata fields
- Will add metadata post 2NB,but run near jsonLD cache into new open instance
- Clowder should work for search &can get 2ndry use later, w/post search metadata
- Council of Data Facilities/Web based CSV
- Can we increase the time out? It's a time sucker to have to start over every six hours.
- MBD Conference in October.
- Next round of repositories to become open source (with proper documentation)
- Nothing to report except that you guys ROCK!