Next Webinar January 2021?
Upcoming Venues for Clowder/
- https://github.com/clowder-framework/clowder/releases/tag/v1.13.0 released. Need to make the blog page an announce it. There are many new features.
- Rob, Luigi, Todd are setting up the PDG instance on Radiant thanks to Rob's awesome terraform scripts and tech. Lots of interesting things to learn.
- Hoang Nguyen from the the University of Queensland will be our newest contributor. He works in material science and learned about Clowder through 4CEED.
- Michael Johnson has contributed his first PR to the core. Thank you! - https://amplitude.com/
- Updates for steering committee next week?
- Please let everyone know when a bug is fixed so that they know we are paying attention.
| Max||Productive 2.0 meeting. Checking datasets do not show, but will fix this today.|
|Mike L.||Been in discussions about tracking geometrics into one dashboard. Uptime Robot/Slack/Grafana/Amplitude/Google Analytics have all been used, but looking for a single place to view the data collected. |
- bug fix for deleting tags
- setting up clowder and extractors on new Radiant allocation
|Michael J||Rob walked through the upgrading process specific to SIMPL.|
- add notification to Clowder-test, we have options to do email, Slack, MS team notification of Clowder test results.
- share the draft design of Clowder website statistics collection. It would be interseting to collect a couple of statistics data, e.g., uptime, average response time, the number of users login, etc.
·got rebranding of present search up for new site
·got sub-topics when no domain tags, incl linking
· have basic metadata but not in filter yet
· got basic ppl coordination, but have backups
· will increment my demo till can coordinate more
· got advice on css/filters&bounding-box
- New (non-clowder search) &expanded clowder re-skinned demo w/clustered sub-topics now too; Getting promoted metadata in search results, &carrot2 submodule in elastic search would really speed that up
Also, wanted to be able to swap in clowder for the sparql based search,
but those hits are more external-ID(doi)based
So considered metadata search in clowder to find dataset by doi, but not sure
that, at least the old, metadata I uploaded is fully searchable
- Here is an example of carrot2 viz, but the demo above puts them as a set of links
- Michael Bobak Please put the information in Slack.
|Rob||We can now see if the extractors are working correctly.|
Open PR's for the catalog then will merge.
Need to clean up the readme. file
|Shannon||Preparing for the Steering Committee Meeting|
|Lisa||Topics for Webinar in January? Will dig into it.|
Action Items/To Dos: