Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Discussion items:


Clowder All Paws Virtual Conference June 21 to June 24 - Discussion & Agenda - Presenters

Grafana Dashboards (Mike L.)

Helm Charts - Rob

DataCite Update (DOI minting) - Lisa

J-Clowder - Bing Zhang

katacoda for software tutorials

Jong Lee to ask Kaiyu to present


WhoNotes
Luigi

absent

Max

no  updates

Mike L.
  • Reworked auto-archiving of files in Clowder S3. 
  • PR for Clowder Archive Config Cleanup & S3 Archiver updates open - please review
  • Updated Clowder docs for Archiving Files
    • Discussion about difficulty keeping wiki in sync with READMEs - same text, different syntax
    • Short-term, link from wiki to READMEs and add a note that READMEs will be most up-to-date
    • Long-term, we will need to migrate away from Confluence anyway
  • Tested Flask API integration with eventsink
Todd

The PR file from Todd is very large and needs to be reviewed very closely before it is merged.  Remove one piece of code and merge into Pyclowder.

Bing

review the industrial extractor and left comments on it. small updates on JClowder and prepare the demo of JClowder.

Bing did a presentation on JClowder. clowder-framework/jclowder

Mark Fabsent
Mike B.

new Vue based search alpha up now

https://pypi.org/project/confluence-junction/

Rob
  • Clowder 1.15.1 was released this week - mostly bug fixes.
  • Keep an eye on Slack for questions and concerns and possibly put in github.
  • Getting a Helm Chart out for 1.15.1
  • For most up to date information, see github repository.  The extractor is more user focused.  Suggest that the link be used for the public.  MIke B will add a note to the following pagehttps://github.com/Granicus/sync_readme
     to lead people to the most current update page.
Michael Jabsent
SandeepCan we create a training model in clowder?  Rob suggests speaking to Luigi about this.
Shannon
Lisa
  • Awaiting approval on Save the Date;
  • Request for swag, registration, event services, etc., sent to comms.
  • Budget Meeting - 3/22/21 @ 1:00 pm.
  • Event Services Meeting - Dan Panno - 3/23/21 @ 1:00 pm
  • Meeting with Marketing to cover swag, advertising, registration, Save the Date, etc. - Steve Duensing - next week TBD
  • Still waiting for purchasing to respond to DataCite request

Action Items/To Dos: