- Sara Lambert
- Todd Nicholson
- Bing Zhang
- Mark Fredricksen - absent
- Michael Bobak - absent
- Rob Kooper
- Michael Johnson - absent
- Elizabeth Yanello
- Kathryn Naum
- Sandeep Puthanveetil Satheesan
- Shannon Bradley - absent
- Wenjie Zhu
- CDDR proposal for Mongo 2.0 to Mongo 4.0?
- S3 Buckets
- spend some time next week discussing
- technical discussion ensued
- Max will create an issue
- Luigi will go over the updated outline for the Clowder agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OghQpSshQ7TpAGOYjK8qD66UNYgJXx_UEe0XHpjiJyI/edit
Demo presented on how to pre-record a presentation to be used for Clowder All Paws. Sliedes can be made without audio and then the voice over can be recorded separately. Check your audio levels before submitting. Check and double check your presentation.
Video File: MP4
For Audio Files: MP3 will be best as far as compression
**Plan on one day for recording a half hour video. Max offers to help with editing.
Alternative: self record in zoom and talk through it simultaneously.
QuickTime is another alternative.
These are the highlights of items that will be worked on next: