- Business office meeting to discuss the space we need by creating tiers on Radiant and the cost. If we create a hub, we need to charge everyone for access to this. We also need to discuss how to charge for each tier of service.
- There are a lot of outstanding PR's that need to be reviewed by next week.
- Luigi is working on Flask API. Trying different drivers to write to Mongo. (Json/Pydantic)
- If you've used JW tokens, reach out to Luigi
- CSSI report is due by the end of August. Max is working on this and Todd will give his updates and Luigi will submit to Kenton.
- 2.0 seed extension project underway - implementing dataset as bigger test
- extractor permissions discussion with Luigi. Simplify the rules and rely on current permissions. We won't need an admin, but we will add new fields.
- Max requests that all put his name on the PR so he sees that he's supposed to review.
- Create a template and move everything to Clowder 2.0. It will be a long process. (Building on top of template rather than a full re-write).
OAuth uses JW tokens. Giving a presentation next week on keycloak. Will share a link on SD general.
- pull requests open for review, working on adding bytes for space after feedback from Rob
- need to investigate why geotiff-metadata isn't working with the latest on pdg clowder instance
- get 2.0 tasks from Luigi
- Extractor using SSH (XSEDE) and uploads it back to Clowder, but is shows the user ID. Will be working on disabling this. Luigi suggests we create a pattern or diagram of how this works so that it is available for others.
nothing to add
- Nebula will sunset in October. We need to push the migration to Radiant. I want to use kubernetes rather than docker swarm. Pushing for SD to pay for this. Luigi and Rob will discuss who will work on this.
- Sites that cannot go down: CINet (just moving data is left), Cyprus
- Discussion about making a hub in Clowder for smaller instances. Terra-Form has been created. We need to define the users using UUID's. We will test taking two users and merging them into one. Develop expectations for the hub.
- Max and Rob need to discuss Terra-Ref, which has a peta byte of data and is too big for the hub.
- Clowder 1.18.0 was released on 8/16.21.
nothing to add
- PR to add "when" in a few endpoints (for querying a date, for example) for pagination. Chen shared her screen showing the frontend with changes she made since last week.
- continue working on react frontend (pagination, starting with create dataset, etc...)
- React Json Schema Form is powerful and will be using in IN-CORE
- Following the design.
Same as last week: DataCite is stuck at purchasing