- Luigi Marini
- Indira Gutierrez Polo
- Yan Zhao
- Marcus Slavenas
- Michelle Pitcel
- Eugene Roeder - possibly absent?
- Jong Lee - absent
Discuss how to organize and architecture the map component in GD3. Maintaining that code is getting out of hand too early in the game. And for everyone in the meeting try to identify what specific things are required for each map on each page. Different styles on explore page, onClick behavior for explore page, and stuff like that. So we can come up with a cleaner design and extensions instead of a cluttered hard to read component.
Team Input (goes here):
- Open Layers Utility Classes
- Separate Components
- Inheritance, Trend Map extends the base map - Common functionality in the base map.
- There should be specific component for each page -
- Trends inherits the Map component instead of the React Component