- Add Greon Location to dashboard for lake Decatur.
- Mobile geodashboard for farmers and children museum.
- Simple list of sites. After clicking on a site show graph for last 2 weeks. Ability to only show a subset of sites.
- Use V3 to either create a slimmed version of the app for mobile devices or make full app responsive.
- - IMLCZO-206Getting issue details... STATUS
- - GEOD-1042Getting issue details... STATUS
- Ingest 1.5TB Lidar Data files.
- Write paper.
- Soil Carbon X-CZO proof of concept
- Help with survey
- Collect data
- Write parsers
- Ingest into geodashboard
- Collect Lab Analyses data
- Create lading page for data system to replace http://data.imlczo.org/
- To help explain where to find data. Link to Laura's google doc? Feedback?
- Shut off wordpress site (not supported and security needs it off)
- - IMLCZO-122Getting issue details... STATUS
- - IMLCZO-205Getting issue details... STATUS
- - IMLCZO-209Getting issue details... STATUS
- - IMLCZO-214Getting issue details... STATUS
- Register IMLCZO datasets with http://criticalzone.org/
- Add/remove geospatial layers to dashboard to help identify sites
- Cleanup lists on geodashboard explore page
- Deploy new Clowder / Geodashboard
- Ingest data from Decagon sites
- Extend Geodashboard to support sites that are just links to external data
- These would only appear on the explore page. How would the search page work?
- Automatic Parsing using new python scheduler on dedicated VM
- Finalize Clowder Reorganization
- Use V3 Search Page in Geodashboard
Related Meeting Notes:
- 2017-10-23 Meeting Notes - Clowder Discussion Part 1 (Feedback from Rick Hooper)
- 2017-10-24 Meeting Notes - Clowder Discussion Part 2 (Feedback from Rick Hooper)
- 2017-11-17 Meeting notes (Lidar discussion with Qina and Kunxuan)
Michelle Pitcel can you please add what I missed and review what is currently there? Thank you.
I will add JIRA tasks where able
I would also add the following:
Use V3 Search Page IMLCZO-204 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Please go ahead and remove/add anything to the page if it's applicable.
OK - I will add this task