You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
Compare with Current
View Page History
- Radiant Tiers Meeting Update
- Meeting with Business Office
- Clowder Service Model
2.0 discussion mostly presented by Luigi, Todd, Max.
- next week, plan to demo the workbench integration extractor. explained how it is set up
- has been reviewing grid view PR, seems to be stringifying JSON in a way that causes high counts, left comments. we can do release now and fix this after merge.
Luigi: look at the tile being used and make sure there aren't additional changes we need to make (see app/views/files/tile.scala.html)
- updating PR for the space bytes count, then ready for review
- Fixed auto-deploy problem in industry cluster (yay base64 encoding!)
- Created pro/cons list for frontend of Clowder for 2.0.
- PROS - simultaneous development of back and frontend, not as tightly coupled. Easier to implement new design from scratch vs. modifying current view.
- REQUIREMENTS - need auth piece, may need JWT or similar token for this for separate frontend.
- Previewers - rewriting was cleanest vs. wrapping or porting. Some are easier to duplicate than others.
- For missing api endpoints or missing parameters or missing content response, need a smooth workflow for doing that. Overall like separate frontend.
Action Items/To Dos:
- Elizabeth Yanello set up meeting to discuss tiers prior to meeting with the business office