|Who||Plan for the week (Monday)||Accomplished (Friday)|
- Keep testing performance of code in new environment
- Create Makefile for pipelines to have targets that can be easily executed by users
- Check file compression format for input data
- Code execution time for 800 bootstraps decreases from 6 hours to 12 minutes by running on a 32 core CPU env
- Makefile done
- Selected Gzip compression format
- LSST travel
- elastic search upgrade to 2.x
- experiment with roger Kilo
- monitoring changes made to directory structure
- search capabilities
- Insert datapoints into clowder database
- Deploy extractors on roger
- Create generic HDF extractor
NDS-399Getting issue details...
NDS-444Getting issue details...
NDS-446Getting issue details...
NDS-367Getting issue details...
NDS-213Getting issue details...
NDS-185Getting issue details...
NDS-285Getting issue details...
NDS-438Getting issue details...
NDS-325Getting issue details...
- Need to reach out to Doug
NDS-388Getting issue details...
NDS-310Getting issue details...
- NDS-462: API server should return error message when responding to /register with a 409 - In Review
- NDS-446: Finalize noVNC support for X11 interface - Resolved
- NDS-444: UI build date no longer updates automatically - Resolved
- NDS-409: Discuss beta account creation and communication plans - Resolved
- NDS-388: Container "user" discrepancies cause file permission errors - In Progress
- NDS-367: Revisit Eclipse Che - In Progress
- NDS-325: Review LaTiS Pull Request - In Progress
- NDS-212: Email verification and account approval email after registration - In Review
- CC* Proposals
- MBDH/SBDH call
- continue with log files, follow up with Ben
- continue with an e-mail and print template with MDF description, data ingestion, screenshots
- contact faculty on the NDS/MDF list
- done screenshots, description
- PSi - get feedback from modelers - refine communication library,
- Post PRs : NDS-343,NDS-395, NDS-262
- NDS-413, NDS-346
- NDS-445: OpenStack troubles stopping progress - Resolved
- NDS-395: Starting Mongo with GFS quota enabled crashes GFS - In Progress and growing to include DNS/kube-system/filesystem/services initialization dependencies
- NDS-343 done, require 395
- NDS-413 containers built waiting for initial tests
- Psi: remote API, marshalling investigation
- NDSC6 planning and announcement
- Waiting for information from PSC
- Sprint 10
- TERRA – finalize vocabulary recommendations/meet with Luigi
- NDS-465: Add gravatar support to the navbar in the NDS Labs UI - In Review
- NDS-463: Registration e-mail verification / account approval workflow - UI - In Progress
- NDS-459: Vocabulary/semantic services - In Progress
- NDS-438: User can recover a forgotten password - In Review
- NDS-429: User can build/tag/push docker images from dev containers (CLI/API) - In Progress
- NDS-399: Migrate upstream NDS Labs Docker images to auto-build - In Progress
- NDS-285: Revisit Create Account validation / error handling - In Review
- NDS-255: Passwords should not be returned in plaintext - Closed
- NDS-213: Add email field to sign-up wizard - UI - In Review
- NDS-211: Define requirements for repository recommender - Resolved
- NDS-185: User should be able to change their Project login password - In Review